Record Adsense Earning - USD $22.20 in 1 Day

Today is my lucky day, just take a look at my Adsense earning, USD $22.20 today ! Quite a surprise. No jump in traffic, but maybe the quatlity of ads is better. And of course, don't worry, I am not using any kind of screen shot generator, you should know that I alawys show you the real screen shot with the real check.

Well, this could be small amount to many of you, but it is BIG for me, I never get such earning before (within a day, usualy it takes me many days to get such amount). But I just want to tell you, if I can do it, you can do it too (that is someone told me years ago before I achieve this today).

To see my past earning, follow the link below or take a look at those shown on the upper right corner. Follow my blog and I will share with you my experience.


Click here for my Adsense Earnings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search for a Tips