Adsense showing two different earning at Reports and My Account

In fact, I never check the earning in Reports and My Account of Google Adsense in the past, my default, I assume them to be the same. Until last month March earning, where I remember I get just over $200 in the report. But then when I see the earning history in my account, it was displayed as $199.90, $0.10 (in fact, should be $0.14) is missing!

The above is monthly report, lets see in My Account, Payment History:

Not sure why is that so, as I never pay attention to it before. You may take a look at your account, see if such things happen. Anyway, it is just a small different, after the exchange rate fluctuation, you will notice nothing.


Click here for my Adsense Earnings

1 comments:

horizon said... April 7, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

Lol... you were rob of by adsense.. Beware of internet thieves

Post a Comment

Search for a Tips