Blogspot allows upload of Animated GIF, but there is a bug

In the past, if you want to upload an animated gif like the one below to your blog using Blogspot, you will have a great difficulty. Either you use the 3rd party image hosting or you upload to your Google Doc, then share it to your blog. Finally, Blogspot realise this difficulty, and allows the upload of animated GIF directly using the Blogspot build in image upload function.

However, there is a bug! After you try to upload, you will notice that there will be unlimited of upload, non stopable uploading of the same image over and over again. End up, many duplicated copies of the same animated GIF will be added to your blog, a screen shot is taken below:

Let hope someone at Blogger can hear me. I don't really like the way to feedback in Google Group, I still prefer the old style with contact us, at least I can assure my feedback is read.

Click here for more Blogspot Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search for a Tips